As a teacher, this is a tough challenge. I want to believe we are able to teach everything a child needs to know, but of course, such is not the case. So here I am, racking my brain, for the things school may not have taught me. Luckily, I have my friend Colleen here to help me out as we wait for volleyball to start!
Not the best pic but you get the drift!
- A great mani-pedi can pull you out of any bad day.
- You might be jealous of the “cool kids” in high school but when you see them at your ten-year reunion, you’ll realize you had it all wrong.
- Carbs are NOT your best friend.
- Camp songs are not only made to be sung in the Lodge but also at future wedding receptions.
- Moms are the best and always will be, no matter how many times they use their saliva covered thumb to clean your face.
Teaching is great, but it’s true…school will never teach you everything you need to know. Life experience is where it’s at. I will say though, great teachers can give you a perfect start to it all.